Non woven fabrics, it is also called nonwoven cloth are made of oriented or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and some properties. Non woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non combustion, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non irritating, rich in color, low price and recyclable. For example, polypropylene (PP) granules are usually used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step process of high-temperature melting, wire spraying, thread laying and hot pressing coiling. Now Let us have a read below to know non woven fabrics well,
Features of Non woven fabrics
The non-woven fabric has no warp and weft thread, so it is very convenient to cut and sew. Moreover, it is light and easy to set. It is loved by manual lovers. Because it is a kind of fabric which does not need spinning and weaving. It is just a kind of fabric which is formed by directional or random arrangement of short textile fibers or filaments to form a fabric structure, and then it is reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
It is not interwoven and braided by one yarn by one, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods. Therefore, when you get the adhesive scale in your clothes, you will find that you can not pull out the thread ends one by one. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use and many raw materials.
Non woven fabric machinery
The non-woven fabric machinery mainly includes: non-woven bag machine, non-woven cloth slitting machine, non-woven cloth operating clothes machine, non-woven cloth filter cotton weaving machine, non-woven shoe cover machine, non-woven glove machine, non-woven fruit cover machine, non-woven doctor's cap machine, non-woven cloth nurse hat machine, non-woven fabric pillow core cover machine, non-woven fabric eyewear machine, non-woven fabric rewinding machine and other machines. Non woven fabric machinery is a general term for the production of non-woven products. It adopts the overall modular design with compact and reasonable structure. The control part adopts advanced PLC microcomputer control and international famous brand inverter speed regulation.
Introduce about Non woven bag making machine
The non-woven bag making machine is suitable for non-woven fabrics. It can process non-woven bags of different specifications and shapes, such as purse bags, handbags, bags, etc. With step-by-step fixed length, photoelectric tracking, accurate and stable. Automatic counting can set the counting alarm, automatic drilling and other industrial control devices, so that the finished products can be sealed firmly and the tangent line is beautiful. High speed and efficiency, is a high quality environmental protection bag making equipment you can rest assured to use.
Its processing range
The processing range of non-woven bag making machine is plastic bags of various sizes, thicknesses and specifications. Generally speaking, plastic bags are the main products. Of course, the main non-woven bag making machine is mainly spinning products. Not only is the production of non-woven bag making machine, but also the production of various bag making machines.
Non-woven fabric and Spunbonded fabric
Spunbonded fabrics and non-woven fabrics are subordinate. There are many production processes for the manufacture of non-woven fabrics, among which spunbonded method is one of them (including spunbonded method, melt blown method, hot-rolled method, Spunlaced method, and most of the non-woven fabrics on the market are produced by spunbonded method). According to the composition of non-woven fabrics, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc.; different components will have different styles of non-woven fabrics. Spunbonded fabrics usually refer to polyester spunbonded fabrics and polypropylene spunbonded fabrics; the styles of these two kinds of fabrics are very close, which can be distinguished by high temperature test.
Non-woven cloth is a kind of nonwovens fabric. It is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is formed by directly using polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form a net through air flow or machinery, and then through Spunlaced, needle punched, or hot-rolled reinforcement, and finally after finishing. The new fiber products with soft, breathable and plane structure have the advantages of no fiber chips, strong, durable and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and has the feeling of cotton. Compared with the cotton fabric, the bag of non-woven fabric is easy to form and the cost is low.
Advantages of Non-woven
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three fifths of cotton, fluffy, good handle.
2. Softness: it is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and formed by light spot hot-melt bonding. The finished product has moderate softness and comfortable feeling.
3. Draught and air permeability: Polypropylene chip does not absorb water and has zero moisture content. The finished product is made of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non toxic and non irritant: the product is produced with food grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and no skin irritation.
5. Antibacterial and chemical resistance: polypropylene is a kind of chemical blunt substance, which is not moth eaten, and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products will not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial property. The product has the property of drawing water, not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy and moth eaten.
7. Good physical properties. The strength of the products is better than that of the ordinary staple fiber products. The strength of the products has no directionality, and the longitudinal and horizontal strength is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to decompose; the chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days.